quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

Where I live?


I live in Madeira, situated in the Atlantic Ocean.
Madeira is one of the group of islands that belong to Portugal.
It's very rich culturally.
The landscapes are very beautiful, especially the Laurissilva forest.
It's very large containing so many flora species.
Laurissilva is composed by lauráceas, vinháticos, til, barbusanos.
It is considered world heritage by UNESCO, but in my opinion it is one of the greatest wonderful of Madeira Island.
This pretty island is composed by two nature reserve, Desertas and Selvagens.
Madeira's biggest city is Funchal, where arrive the tourists that come by boat.
At Christmas Funchal fills up of light of various colours.
The most famous peak of Madeira is the peak of Areeiro, but peak Ruivo is higher.
I love Madeira. It is a quiet island, clean, nice people and very good to live and visit. So I demand all the people to come to my island, I promise you won't regreat it.

5 comentários:

Sara disse...

I like your text about madeira. It´s in really a good place to live. *

Mafy disse...

You know, if I wasn't from Madeira, reading your text I want to visit this island!
But really your text is cool

Patrícia disse...

Hello! I like your voky and your text about Madeira, is cool! Great work!

Patrícia disse...

Hello! I like your voki and your text about Madeira! Great work!

Patrícia disse...

Hello! I like your voki and your text about Madeira, great work!