quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

About me!

To the world I'm nothing, but to someone I'm everything.
I'm Fabiana. I attend the 8th grade in school Gonçalves Zarco.
Physically I'm tall, bit fat, my eyes and hair are brown.
I've a strong personality.
Sometimes I can seem arrogant, but it's when I don't feel trust with a person that I'm talking because when I win trust they will understand that I'm friendly in person.
They say that sometimes I win over a person with my smile but I guess that my smile doesn't have anything special.
I love clothes and sneakers in different colours and styles. I love to buy jackets all sizes and colours.
The sound of nature I love the most is sound of the sea, because it makes me feel free.
I feel at ease to talk about everything with Érica and Eva.
Érica is the girl I think that everybody loves. She's a lovely, friend. She's essential to me.
Eva is my cousin. She's happy and she get by me smilling.
I resemble my father and I'm proud of that.
I've dream of becoming an engineer.
I love to live in Madeira.
I dream of going on a round the world tour.

2 comentários:

erica disse...

you are essential for me ^^

Diogo disse...

your fantastic blog that I love your background